PATENTED: State of the Art Drain
- Matte Black (for fully exposed pipe installations)
- Say "Goodbye" to the Traditional, Unsanitary, Smelly Pop-up Drain
- Our Pop Down® is Very Simple to Clean: No Special Tools Needed or Plumber Visits
- Pop Down® to close, Push Again to Open
- No More Over-flow Odor and Constant Clogging and Finicky Lever Adjustments
- Sits Flush in the Open Position -it's the Designer's Choice for the Most Beautiful, Seamless Look Possible
- Heavy Duty Solid Brass Construction Suits Most All Vanities and Sinks
- Great Flow Rate -Meets or Exceeds IAPMO Standard, cUPC®. The test exceeded 7 gallons per minute. (click here for more detailed information about the flow-rate test)
- Jewelry Friendly Slot Stops Most Earrings and Rings from Falling into Drain
- 10 Year Replacement Guarantee on Cartridge (click here for particulars)
- Suits Sinks With or Without Over-flows. One Pop Down® Serves Both Types
The Pop Down® Drain features an Australian clever design invention that keeps the center piece flush in the most commonly used 'open' position. It also features an innovative, easily removable cartridge with a high-tech polymer fins to ensure a lifetime of trouble-free operations and is the easiest drain to maintain available.
See photos above for finish type and finish configuration. Furnished ready to install with tailpiece to connect to your sinks p-trap.